The minute I logged on Joan said;
a boy did it and ran away says:
NURUL!!
a boy did it and ran away says:
exclamation point
a boy did it and ran away says:
hahah
then I said;
There's not a Star in Heaven that we can't reach. says:
huh
There's not a Star in Heaven that we can't reach. says:
i cannot put any exclamation pionts cos my shift button is screwed
There's not a Star in Heaven that we can't reach. says:
111
then she said;
a boy did it and ran away says:
the both of them?
then I said;
There's not a Star in Heaven that we can't reach. says:
oh ahaha
There's not a Star in Heaven that we can't reach. says:
i have 2 shgift buttons
There's not a Star in Heaven that we can't reach. says:
i dint realise that
There's not a Star in Heaven that we can't reach. says:
ahahaha
and then she said;
a boy did it and ran away says:
oh my goddd!!!!!
then i said some stuff;
then she said;
a boy did it and ran away says:
oh my god. nurul you are the dumbest thing ever
Oh myy. Am I such a dumbass?
-
Today I missed school for nothing. Nothing I tell youuuuu.
- Missed my bus and had to wait 15 minutes for the next one
- Got conned at McDonalds by an old lady who said that it'd be better if I bought a students meal instead of just the burger
- Walked to NSRCC to get clio's booties and steal some rags and Jif /Gif (whatever, I cant spell)
- Washed boats with Miss I finish half a bottle of Jif just to wash my boat in 10 minutes while it is half turned.
- Ate while attempting to finish SS hwk
- Waited for Jiao lian
- Got left on Shore with Yus (no no no jiao lian is NOT racist)
- Bought jelly ice cream and moo moo cow ice cream
- Walked along the beach
- Sat by the sea and sang HSM songs over and over again
- Talked about Minats and stuff
- Looked at the Bytes and went WHOAAAA when Sopida sailed passed and we counted 11 boats.
YEAAAAHH.
I'm going to school tomorrow. I can't wait! I'll get to whack Ari's back, sing HSM songs, write loveeee letters, see Kellyn Caroline, Oweee, Hannah, Paranjothy, Lavania and the rest of threenine! And three periods with Mr Stanley! Yey
So, PEACE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home